Computers have come a long way since the days when they took up an entire room or table. Today, you can get a powerful desktop PC the size of a peanut butter sandwich. Whether you’re trying to save space at home, fit more computers into your office, squeeze a media server into your entertainment center, there’s a mini PC made for you.
The ACEPC T11 offers a wide range of unique features for less than $200. The T11 is powered by an Atom processor with 4GB of RAM, which means it’s powerful enough to be your primary PC.
CPU:Intel Cherry Trail Z8350
GPU:Intel HD Graphics
Bluetooth: Version 4.0
USB port:1xUSB 3.0;3xUSB 2.0;1xMicro USB for OTG
Card reader: TF Card (up to 128GB)
HDMI Port :HDMI 1.4
VGA Port:VGA 1920*1080
Microphone audio: 3.5mm Microphone jack x1
Video format Support: HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264, H.265,HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 ,RealVideo8/9/10
Audio format Support: MP3,WMA,AAC,WAV,OGG,AC3,DDP,TrueHD,DTS,DTS,HD,FLACAP
Photo format Support: JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF,etc.
Mouse/ Keyboard: Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
1 * ACEPC T11 Mini PC
1 * Power Adapter
1 * User Manual
1 * HDMI Cable
1 * VESA Mount
- All-In-One device–With the preinstalled windows 10, you can download anything you want, it’s ideal for a home theater set-up, allowing you to browse the web, view photos from your SD card or cloud, or showcase movies and games in ultra-realistic 4K UHD visuals.
- Mini But Powerful–T11 puts a full Windows 10 Home (64-bit) powered by an Intel Atom processor into a small body, and loaded with 4GB DDR3L RAM which make sure of smooth running speed. Furthermore,it supports dual band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.0GHz),Bluetooth 4.0.
- Dual dispaly via HDMI and VGA– ACEPC T11 mini pc windows gives you more onscreen space for multi-tasking. Now you can spread out your various work windows, mirror content, or extend a single window across multiple displays.
- Bundled with a VESA bracket—T11 Mini computer can easily be mounted behind a monitor or HDTV, offering a simple and effective way to turn any vesa-compliant display or TV into a full-featured PC or digital signage unit.
- More way for storage– 1.Insert a SSD to the bottom of the unit where the hard drive goes in the empty bay(SATA);2.Plug a USB drive or Mirco SD card;3.Plug an external hard-drives since the T11 has 4 usb ports for multipurpose.