The Apple Mac mini packs even more power, thanks to the latest dual-core and quad-core Intel processors. It also comes with integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000, Thunderbolt, USB 3, and OS X Mountain Lion–the latest release of the world’s most advanced desktop operating system.This version of the Mac mini features a 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 as well as 16 GB of RAM and 500 GB of hard drive storage. The Mac mini features a precisely constructed unibody enclosure that even houses its own integrated power supply into the 7.7-inch square aluminum enclosure (that’s also 1.4 inches thin)–eliminating the need for an external power brick. Additionally, the Mac mini helps contain your environmental footprint with a 10 watt power consumption.Despite its smaller size, the Mac mini offers a full range of ports for connecting to your existing peripherals–from keyboards and mice to external hard drives and displays (via the Thunderbolt and HDMI ports). And when you’re ready to add more memory, the Mac mini’s bottom removable panel makes the upgrade process a breeze. Revolutionary Thunderbolt Technology developed by Intel with collaboration from Apple, high-speed Thunderbolt I/O (input/output) technology delivers an amazing 10 gigabits per second of transfer speeds in both directions. Built into the Mac mini, the Thunderbolt port allows you to connect to new Thunderbolt-compatible peripherals as well as existing USB and FireWire peripherals using simple adapters. You’ll be able to move data up to 20 times faster than with USB 2.0 and more than 12 times faster than with FireWire 800, and you can daisy-chain up to six high-speed devices without using a hub.
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 16 GB (two 8GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- 1 TB (5400-rpm) hard drive, Audio line in minijack (digital/analog); audio line out/headphone minijack (digital/analog); HDMI port supports multichannel audio output; support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone; built-in speaker
- Intel HD Graphics 4000, 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking (802.11a/b/g compatible); Bluetooth 4.0; Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Thunderbolt digital video output (native Mini DisplayPort output); compatible with DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI output using optional adapters